About Us and Tours
Volcano View is owned and run by Isaac Nsanzumuhire (from Rwanda). Isaac has recently taken over the business (Aug 19)
Isaac is a tour guide and can arrange transport (car and driver) and tours for the whole of East Africa but he concentrates mainly on Uganda and Rwanda. He can arrange any tours you like and can prepare an itinerary for you should you wish.
Some of the most popular tours are to the following places:-
- Game drives through Akagera National Park (North East of Rwanda)
- Nyungwe Forest for chimpanzee trekking, canopy walk, waterfall walk and other treks (South West of Rwanda)
- Gorilla trekking in Rwanda (Virunga National Park) or Uganda (Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and M Gahinga)
- Golden Monkey trekking in Rwanda (Virunga National Park)
- Hiking to Dian Fosseys grave or up any of the volcanoes, Bisoke, Gihinga, Muhubura or Karisimbi.
- Trips to Lake Kivu and the Congo Nile Trail (covering Gisenyi, Kibuye and Rusizi in the West)
- Trips to the Kings Palace in Nyanza and National Museum in Huye (South of Kigali)
- Trips to tea or coffee planations on request.
- Trips to Gisozi Genocide memorial and other memorial sites
- Trips to Presidents Palace in Kigali
- Trips to arts and cultural centres in and around Kigali
- Bike hire can be arranged on request in Musanze
- Canoeing on river Makumgwa in Musanze and kayaking on Lake Kivu can be arranged.
Contact him on +250 788821820 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information and a quotation.